Season 8 Episode 3 of Game of Thrones finally gave fans the epic battle they’ve been waiting for, practically since the beginning of the series. Now that one of the show’s central arc villains is out of the way (or is he?), I have a few questions on my mind.
- How did that many main characters manage to stay alive?
- What are the parameters for the dead coming back to life?
- Is there a chance ghost is still alive!?
- Who’s cleaning up Winterfell?
- When will it be summer again in Winterfell?
- Why would they think anyone would be safe in the crypt?
- Now that the Night King is out of the way, how is the battle with Cersei filling three full hour and a half episodes?