Vape Device Explodes in Man's Pants

posted by Fletcher - 

Well, this is terrifying.  A man who was TV shopping an an outlet store in Anaheim had a vape device explode in his pants! He got some pretty nasty burns, but was able to leave the store on his own.  Check out the video below.  

Having a vape device blow up is super rare, but not unheard of.  A great vape shop will teach you how to properly set up, use, and maintain your device.  

Blog Image Source:  Getty Images

Fletcher

Fletcher

Catch Fletcher on iHeartRadio

title

Content Goes Here